Thank you so much for all of your comments, likes, and excitement around reading about our adventures at NYFW! We loved getting to share every moment with you and all of your support TRULY means so much to us!
Today, we have one more post about our time in the Big Apple, and I (Kris) have a feeling this one is going to be your favorite! One of the best parts about going to the shows was the swag bags we got. They weren't exactly filled with incredible jewelry and luscious skin care products like some that we have all read about, but HEY, who doesn't like getting a little gift? I think it brings out the kid in me!
Jack and I, with the the amazing Abby from For The Love of Pattern ( seriously, her Etsy shop is so adorable. I want it all!), have put together a swag bag for you! We filled it with our MUST HAVES from our trip and you won't be surprised by several of them if you have been following the blog for a while, as many have been featured on Manic Monday posts.
The bag itself is a prize on its own! Adorable newspaper pattern on the outside and cute mint and gold chevron on the inside. Plus, Abby includes this handmade thank you note with every purchase. Talk about customer service. I love it! I think I might just have to order one for myself.
1)Kenra Volume 25, I don't even know the number of times we have told you about this amazing hairspray. Not too stiff. Not too flexible. Jusssssst right!
2) Baby Lips in Pink Quartz, my (Kris) personal favorite color. It's the perfect hint of color with just a little shimmer, all while hydrating your lips. Obsessed!
3) Ling Ginseng Collagen Infusion Mask. Jack and I both used one of these masks after flying to hydrate our skin while we were in NY. I love these sheet masks so much. I mean they are just so convenient.
4) Jack and I both showed up with the same nail polish on, and no we didn't plan it, great minds think alike. We both love fall for a million reasons but dark rich nail polishes are at the top of the list. China Glaze in Free Bear Hugs.
5) Have you tried any of the facial hydrating sprays? When they first came out I thought they were weird but now I am a firm believer in them. I love how you can use them anywhere for a quick little "facial pick me up". These are a must have for both of us especially when flying. Now is your chance to try the Evian one if you haven't.
6) Neutrogena Make-UP Remover Towelettes, there are a million versions of these out now and its because they rock. Great for taking off your make-up when you are just too tired to do the full face wash, or just to help remove the last little traces of eye make up.
7) Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry scent, helps extend your blow out AND your hair smell like cherries. Score!
8) The Naked Pallet from Urban Decay has been one of my favorites for years and now if you don't want to drop over $50 on eye shadow you can just run to your local drug store and pick up THE NUDES by Maybelline. It's pretty much the EXACT same for a fraction of the cost.
Contest ends at midnight CST Thursday, 10/2/15. Winner will be announced Friday.